Wpis z mikrobloga

#motogp Taki obraz wasz ducaciarze, wielki mistrz świata ma problem bo rywalizacja w stawce jest wyrównana i nie może sobie na luzie podium zdobywać co wyścig ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

Franceso Bagnaia: I think this is also because from the first to the last moto everyone believes they can win. There are no longer those 6 or 7 tenths that existed between the official ones and the satellite ones, which surely also prevented accidents. The 'Fantastic Four' were because they were the strongest at the time, but they also had the best bikes and the rest were far apart because they didn't have the technical potential to be in front. Now the level is extreme, aerodynamically everything is pushed to the limit and everyone has a chance to win. Today, for example, Augusto Fernández was fourth, okay, he is world champion but it is his rookie year. Surely the race pace was not so fast today and this has allowed the whole group to be united. But in my opinion, we should once again have that distance between the official bikes and the satellites

https://www.motociclismo.es/mundial-motogp/pecco-bagnaia-deberia-volver-esas-6-7-decimas-entre-motos-oficiales-satelites-evitar-accide_276617_102.html
  • Odpowiedz
@schwarzstork: ale debil ten pijak XD. Przecież niedawno po wywrotce mówił, że ma najlepszy motocykl, i że jeździ bardzo dobrze i że ma najlepszy motocykl i nie wie dlaczego się wywrócił na najlepszym motocyklu. Podkreślał kilka razy najlepszy.
Teraz pomocy bo inni są szybcy i ja nie mogę być pierwszy jeszcze ten Marquez wrócił i też chce wygrać a powinien już nie wracać, i ta cała Aprilia po co jeździ niech
  • Odpowiedz