Wpis z mikrobloga

Co slychac u slynnego kanadyjskiego snajpera:

"War in Ukraine...

I am alive. Here, it is the war.

Two days ago, me and my comrade Shadow went to a position surrounded by Russian tanks, in a small forest.

There, two Ukrainian soldiers greeted us with a smile from a small, muddy trench. One of the soldiers even spoke a little French. I told Shadow to stay in the trench, even if it looked boring.

The two Ukrainian soldiers came out of the trench to smoke. I told them to put out their cigarettes and go back to the shelter while I looked for the position of the Russian tanks. They did not listen and even ventured near the edge of the forest, trying to show me the location of Russian tanks. I told them to return immediately to safety and not to expose themselves in this way again. They happily listened to me and returned to smoke next to the trench. They did not want to go into the trench.

My reflex as a soldier was to move anyway because it was possible that the two careless soldiers had been detected by the thermal vision equipment of the enemy tanks.

Twenty seconds later, I was fifteen meters from the soldiers. I was watching through my binoculars. A huge explosion shook me. Shrapnel passed in front of me, looking like the embers of a campfire. I was enveloped in smoke. My body instinctively tensed up, as did my face. I couldn't hear out of one ear.

I moved under cover to crawl to the trench and try to find the enemy tanks. I looked to my left. The two Ukrainian soldiers were lying on the ground. The scene was exactly like a Hollywood war movie. One soldier was five meters away from me. He was lying down and had no legs. The rest of his body was partly shredded. He was not moving.

Another soldier was three meters away from me. His leg was torn off. His body was mutilated in several places. He was still breathing, but he breathed his last in front of me, about ten seconds later. The Russian tanks continued to fire in our direction.

The story did not end there but I will tell you about it another time.

Back at the base, my friend Shadow could not believe that he was alive. He had no injuries. The explosion had knocked him to the ground. I was unharmed too. Not a scratch on me. Today, my ear is fine and I can hear normally.

Infantryman procedures and drills are important. A prime example is shown here.

I'll tell you just one of the events of the week. We inflicted losses on the enemy but lost many comrades.

This is war. The real one.

Hail to Ukraine!

*my latest sniper book and other projects: www.livreswali.com

Faith and Fight"

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/u6jx7a/update_from_canadian_sniper_wali/
https://twitter.com/uasupport999/status/1516208828127272960/photo/1

#ukraina #wojna #wali
Springiscoming - Co slychac u slynnego kanadyjskiego snajpera: 

"War in Ukraine......

źródło: comment_1650400667P3tmpWGsad7i2RGDBbJR8a.jpg

Pobierz
@Spring_is_coming: mimo aktualnej retoryki, Ukraina zalicza ogromne straty, wysyłają na front ochotników bez doświadczenia, ich armia też nie ma większego doświadczenia. Media narzucają pewny wizerunek, który nie pomaga Ukrainie. Nie zdziwiłbym się gdyby straty Ukrainy były większe niż Rosji (nie mam na myśli sprzętu).

Wystarczy poczytać opinie najemników,którzy tam walczą, kocioł ogromny, nigdy czegoś takiego nie doświadczyli a mają spore doświadczenie.
@NieistotneKto: My mamy w tym cel, całkiem prosty, lepiej walczyć rękami Ukraińców niż swoimi.

Jedno sformułowanie jest bardzo prawdziwe „że będziemy walczyć do ostatniego Ukraińca”.

Całkiem wątpliwe że nawet po wojnie pomożemy odbudować Ukraine, jak aktualnie potrzebujesz około biliona dolarków. Nie stać nas na to.
@Noiceno: Chyba jeszcze nie widziałem ani jednego postu z twojej strony w którym byś nie #!$%@?ł na Ukraińców i powtarzasz jak mantrę niczym Wolski - zaraz, za momencik, za chwilunie ATO zostanie okrążone, Ukraińcy nie potrafią się bić, straty mają większe niż Rosja itd. itp.

Nie zaliczają ogromnych strat, jeśli zaliczają dawaj dane, rzetelne. Jeśli ich nie masz, to stul pysk.
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
@Noiceno:

wysyłają na front ochotników bez doświadczenia

XD

ich armia też nie ma większego doświadczenia.

XDD

Jeśli tak by było to te ponad 20k ruskich gruzów to chyba od friendly fire xD

Gdzie ci naopowiadali takich bzdur? XD
@Noiceno przecież oni walczą już 8 lat w donbasie, są szkoleni przez angoli i amerkanów. Jak oni nie mają doświadczenia to nie wiem kto ma xD

Każda armia na świecie ssie i ma bałagan. Przewagę ma ta która ma najmniejszy i ssie najmniej.