Wpis z mikrobloga

- Well good morning. I'd like altogether to tell you altogether. Today Christopher Kononowicz wanted to throw me out. Today sunday is, wanted to throw me out of the house and...
- Tell the truth for what!
- How for what?
- Tell the truth for what!
- How for what? And what have you been saying on me? That i am a junkie... some kind of whore and don't know what. That i shat my panties. Whore. How i was in the fucking hospital and you want me... He want's to send me to Choroszcz. Curious for what, because i am sober.
- For drug addiction.
- Shittiction. You fucking should have been treated a long time ago.
- For being a junkie, me no, but you yes.
- O, a junkie... what a junkie? How sober i am. O, yesterday i've had a beer... a junkie?
- You came and what was riding out of your mouth?
- Nothing riding.
- Nothing riding?
- No.
- No?
- And you fucking what? You shit in your panties! How many times have you been shat? Isn't it true? Isn't it true?
- It is not true.
- How not?
- It is not true.
- How not true?
- And you haven't shat yourself?
- I only once in my life. I must have eaten cottage cheese or sour milk.
- Once...
- Sure once, but you all the fucking time shat. You came back from Teresa whore. You took it all and fucking excreted feces. You were opening the fucking wicket and you shat it smelled.
- It was of nerves.
- Yea of nerves...
- So of what? Alone, you see... he alone, altogether, said that he will throw me out of the house and i am very grateful. And just 4800 give me back. Last year i fucking spent that much.
- People are saying that ou should be paying for this apartment.
- Shit... fuck... And how much money i fucking...
- If you want to shit, go to lavatory and shit.
- You have shitted on. No stop stinks.

#kononowicz #patostreamy #angielskizwykopem
Scybulko - - Well good morning. I'd like altogether to tell you altogether. Today Chr...

źródło: comment_1671574228dk3Xkmn1ndskFi4AglgVGE

Pobierz