Wpis z mikrobloga

I think all along RC has only wanted Buy Buy Baby, and the board at BBBY wouldn't play ball. So RC pulled some Carl Ichan shit which basically means getting what you want by other means. Let's not forget that RC has way more tools in his toolbox than just buying shares and calls. Pure speculation on my part here ... but if you think RC has a mean long game, you should see his short game. Maybe that huge price run-up last summer was because RC recalled his lent-out shares of BBBY. Think about it. Have to recall shares to sell shares. Hedge funds aren't the only ones who can play games and wreck the price of a stock. Again, pure speculation on my part, but might I remind that short positions needn't be publicly reported, nor lends and recalls. If RC wanted Buy Buy Baby and the board said no, there are any number of ways to push a weak opponent out of the ring and just TAKE what you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/15b76bm/listen_to_this_exchange_from_ppshow_last_night/

#bbby #gme
@FxJerzy: obserwując to co dzieje się z akcjami promowanymi tuyaj przez Ciebie, obawiam się, że los $bbby jest ten sam. $mmat - niemal bankrut, bez perspektyw z gó$#o patentami, $mcom (to się jakoś inaczej nazywało w styczniu) - reverse split, właściciel oszust, cena akcji spadła potężnie na pysk - czym toto się zajmuje?
$bbby ogłasza bankructwo, likwidowane są sklepy, wszystkie znaki na niebie i ziemi mówią, że ta korpo przestanie istnieć