Wpis z mikrobloga

RBH has now found that hundreds of properties on the Freehold Estate have signs of damp and mould. This includes a small number of properties with damp and mould which would constitute a category one Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) hazard, and over a hundred with damp and mould which would constitute a category two HHSRS hazard. The remaining properties have smaller areas of mould growth or condensation.

Our Social Housing Bill will strengthen the powers of the Regulator so they can issue unlimited fines to rogue landlords, enter properties with only 48 hours’ notice and make emergency repairs where there is a serious risk to tenants - with landlords footing the bill. And next year we will deliver a fairer deal for tenants in the private rented sector too. We must honour Awaab’s memory, so I am looking at new measures – including legislation – that will go further to deliver urgent action when people complain about damp and mould and make sure the rights of tenants are respected.

#uk #plesn
  • Odpowiedz
@GacekNiebieski: wklejam bo niektórzy pewnie mają złą wentylację. Nie byłem tam i nie wiem ale 80% to dość duży odsetek żeby to był przypadek tylko niewietrzenia.

Sam mieszkałem krótko w prywatnym gdzie talkie dziwne podlużne bloki zbierały grzyba jak głupie mimo otworów w ścianie.
  • Odpowiedz
Jakie to sa kwy j**bane (...) ja mam za to odpowiadac

@GacekNiebieski: Przecież napisane, że dotyczy rogue landlords oraz mieszkań, w których występuje category one (HHSRS) hazard. Chyba nie jesteś jednym z nich?
  • Odpowiedz
@pa6lo: Demonizowanie landlordow nie zaczelo sie od dzisiaj, Ja w swoich domach z jakiegos powodu moge brac o wiele wiekszy czynsz niz rynkowy i to przez jakosc uslugi. Ale nie mam zamiaru odpowiadac jak mi najemca zgnoi chate bo nie bedzie jej ogrzewal. Rozumiesz?
  • Odpowiedz