Wpis z mikrobloga

Tag do subskrybowania: #glenen

entrant - uczestnik, początkujący [a person who takes part in a competition or an exam; a person who becomes a member of a group or organization]
/ˈen.trənt/
All entrants complete two three-hour papers.
-----
hobgoblin - chochlik [(in stories) a small ugly creature that likes to trick people or cause trouble]
/ˈhɑːbˌɡɑː.blɪn/
I think that that is probably a hobgoblin that we can put behind us for the indefinite future.
-----
contrite - skruszony, pełen skruchy [formal; feeling very sorry and guilty for something bad that you have done]
/ˈkɑːn.traɪt/
She seemed genuinely contrite when she apologized.
-----
tidbit - smakołyk [a small piece of interesting information, or a small dish of pleasant-tasting food]
/ˈtɪd.bɪt/
Our guide gave us some interesting tidbits about the history of the castle.
-----
whir - warkot, furkot [a continuous low sound, for example the sound made by the regular movement of a machine or the wings of a bird]
/wɝː/
There was a whirring of machinery.
-----
thrush - drozd
/θrʌʃ/
One early thrush gave me a note or two as I drove along the woodland path.
-----
spelt - orkisz
/spelt/
Wheat, barley and spelt were the leading crops.
-----
foliage - listowie [the leaves of a plant or tree, or leaves on the stems or branches on which they are growing]
/ˈfoʊ.li.ɪdʒ/
The dense foliage overhead almost blocked out the sun.
-----
enchantment - oczarowanie, zachwyt [a feeling of great pleasure and attraction, especially because something is very beautiful]
/ɪnˈtʃænt.mənt/
The audience looked on in utter fascination and enchantment.
-----
to rouse - rozbudzić [to wake someone up or make someone more active or excited]
/raʊz/
The speaker attempted to rouse the crowd with a cry for action.
-----
warped - skrzywiony, chory [(of a person) having ideas that most people think are strange or unpleasant; bent or twisted and not in the normal shape]
/wɔːrpt/
In their warped minds I was to blame for my own victimization.
-----
rowdy - chuligański, hałaśliwy, awanturniczy [(of people) making a lot of noise or likely to cause trouble]
/ˈraʊ.di/
The theater was full of rowdy teenagers throwing popcorn and yelling.
-----
mellow - łagodny, aksamitny, dojrzały [(of color or sound) soft, rich, and pleasant; (of a taste or flavor) smooth and pleasant; (of people) calm, gentle, and reasonable because of age or experience]
/ˈmel.oʊ/
Mellow music and lighting helped to create the right atmosphere.
-----
dim - przyćmiony [not giving or having much light; that you cannot remember or imagine clearly]
/dɪm/
The lamp gave out a dim light. She had a dim recollection of meeting him.
-----
to dodge - uniknąć, odskoczyć [to avoid being hit by something by moving quickly to one side]
/dɑːdʒ/
He dodged to avoid the hurtling bicycle.
#####
bonus - idiom
all brawn and no brain
Someone who is physically very strong but not very intelligent is said to be all brawn and no brain.
He's an impressive player to watch, but he's all brawn and no brain.

Talia fiszek anki plik

FAQ

Zapraszam do wytykania błędów, literówek, złych tłumaczeń, usterek, głupiego awatara itp.
źródło: comment_1607317265naNcEvvqyUP0CN9asrOII3.jpg
@Baarteek: jest taka aplikacja do nauki, która nazywa się Anki tak jak @GlenPL napisał. Służy do robienia fiszek, ale możesz sobie dodać dźwięk, kilka różnych pól, zrobić luki do wypełnienia w tekście, wstawić obrazki. To takie Supermemo jak w Empiku, ale darmowe, bardzie elastyczne i w ogóle super. W niej możesz importować te pliki, a jak znasz trochę HTML-a i CSS-a to fiszki będą wyglądały jak sobie zażyczysz (