Wpis z mikrobloga

List Euro do Andreasa Oddena z Satyricona XD
Chyba się nie lubili XDD
Tłumaczenie #!$%@? z reddita.

Slaught! You are cool!

No, you are not cool! Fuck off! Fuck, that demo of yours is the worst rotten stuff I have heard in my life. No talent and BORING! It doesn’t help to turn on fuzz on bass and guitar to sound great. And you DARE to claim that you play faster than us! You are CHEATING! I play 2-4 times faster than you on the guitar. I have checked. And Manheim plays 4 times faster than your drummer, and that is a FACT. You say you are more raw than us, Asshole, anyone can hit the strings and become more raw than you. You are egocentric and self lovers. We have been struggling for three years to get to the speed we have now, and it pisses me off when you come here with such claims. I heard you on the radio, and you are making FOOLS out of yourselves. I have played you for lots of folks, and most of them says it's the worst crap they ever heard, and asks me to turn it off, while others just LAUGHS at you. But the worst thing is your cover. EVERYTHING is stolen from us! BABBER! A five year old could have made the front cover. “A picture from a book about evil”. That is the silliest thing I have ever seen. I would have been ashamed. You have stolen all our ideas. Here are some examples; (comparisons on their and Mayhem songs)

All Im saying is this; Copy us again and you're dead.

Metalion had spoken to Cato in A. Thunder, and he was miserable! When you asked about if (he thought) you were raw, the poor guy had responded “Yeah, heh, well…” and now you brags about it? Suckers! You are BABBER and brats, and you annoys me! And FOAD… Hell, fuck, you are childish! It's not raw, it's only stupid. Fuck in hell, are you 5 years old? It's not cool/perverse/raw at all.

Page 2.

That’s all I care to say about this. Back to Slaught.

To call a song Black Metal is idiotic. And it's even more idiotic to claim that you named it Black Metal before you had heard Venom. Further on; the intro on Black Metal is stolen from KISS (Black Diamond). Ripping Force is stolen from Kreator (Ripping Corpse). You can't even do anything for yourself! And you don't understand English at all! It's not called DEATHCRUCH, or DEATHCRACH. It's called DEATHCRUSH, which you also stole from us. You will never get anywhere, with your attitude. By the way, Andy showed me your first info (sheet/flyer), where it said that you only had 45 copies left of your demo, and this was before you had released it. I call that rotten! It stinks. You are a disgrace for thrash metal, and you are destroying it for the entire underground movement. You don't deserve to be successful at all. I will not help you one bit. Piss off, you scumbags! Crap attitude, don't be so fucking self lovers, and PRACTICE a couple of years, then maybe. In the meantime, I don’t want to see your ugly faces, and I don’t want to hear your cheezy voices at all. Don’t for a second believe that I'm writing this because I'm afraid of competition.

Vomit, for example, (who thinks you are crap) is fucking great, and they are cool folks, and I will tell about them all over the world. They will also play at the festival, but not you. Never! We will not degrade ourselves and play with you guys. And fuck no if you will get a backstage pass. Rather my mother. I don’t bother to write more to you brats. Wait for letter from Necro/Manheim. I guess I will receive a fucking letter back. But I only laugh at you. This is the last letter from me. So;

PISS OFF YOU ASSHOLES. NO GREETINGS FROM EUROMYMOUS OF MAYHEM.

YOU DON’T EVEN DESERVE TO BE *******.

FUCKING HELL, I WOULD LOVE TO SMASH YOUR FACE WITH MY FIST

PS! NO POINT IN CALLING

PS! YOU OWE ME 10 NOK FOR PANIC (fanzine)

LEARN ENGLISH!

FARMER FUCKER. SELL YOUR GUITAR AND SAVE FOR A TRACTOR INSTEAD
#blackmetal #metal
C.....h - List Euro do Andreasa Oddena z Satyricona XD
Chyba się nie lubili XDD
Tłu...

źródło: comment_ly9OU0WoPrAAsUBAMEBFlcNAJ0CyCLlh.jpg

Pobierz