Wpis z mikrobloga

#tfwnogf #zwiazki #niebieskiepaski

Losing a girl feels worse than a kick in the fucking nuts. You would do anything to leave this site and just have her back and all your pain would go away! yaaaaaahh!

Listen man, I know this doesn't help now and it will only help if you’re the kind of guy who takes massive action in the face of crippling pain. But, I'm telling you I was dating a fucking amazingly hot, cool, smart girl. She dumped me. I thought I was going to fucking die!!! bla bla bla right?

Worse year of my life. Guess what though man.... I know this is cliché, but I'm glad we are done. Yeah, I still miss her at times, but fucking shit look where I've come. If I had her back now, I'd be the same guy. I've pushed myself to new heights in so many areas of my life.

IF you get back with that "perfect" girl, your pain will leave for a while, but when your old someday, you will wonder what life would have been like if you would have fucking let go and became who you are about to be. She was and is holding you back.

Let it sting only for a few moments per day. She is controlling your ass and she doesn't even want to be. Bitch slap the fuck out of yourself and decide that only you will control your happiness. You enjoyed that girl, you miss her, you are sad at times, but you wouldn't change a fucking thing. GET THERE GOD DAMN IT!!!!! Don't lay in this shitty feeling. I've been there. I almost lost my job over it. I almost didn't go to Law School over it. What a fucking joke. Take full responsibility for who you are and don't look back. In 1 year, if you put in the work, you will laugh at this girl.

Listen man I know it hurts, I spent an entire year suffering over a girl. Lost weight, neglected my life, and burned a FULL YEAR of my short life hurting over a fucking girl!! WHAT?!?!?!?

Understand that there are literally BILLIONS OF GIRLS. The guy you will be in a year is not the guy that this hoe rejected. ONLY if you take proper action. Don't let that fool you though. Don't change and become better for this girl. DO IT FOR YOU!!!! I know. You hurt and you only want to know what will make you feel better in this moment. Take the pain, recover and move forward. THERE ARE BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS OUT THERE!

But but, Braddock I love her!!! She's different, you don’t' understand!!!!" Every guy on this site has said that weak shit. You don't find this site on accident.

No Goddamn it, step up to the fucking plate and tell yourself NO FUCKING MORE! This bitch better enjoy today, cause it's the last day I will giver her my power and allow her to choose how I will feel about myself and life. I will better myself everyday and one day I will reflect on this and realize that she was a cool chick and I hope she is happy. I have taken myself to a new level and it's all for the better that she dumped me, cause at my new level I would have had to dump her.

Respect yourself and allow her no more real estate in your head and lets start moving to positive things. The work will be hard and you will have highs and lows. Decide that you are going to better yourself a little today. A little everyday and all of a sudden you will look up and you won't recognize who you are. You won't need this bitches validation. You will be battle hardened and you will love the new you. Right now that is hard to believe. Fine. Don't believe me, just trust me. Every day when you wake up and your fucking chest hurts, just close your eyes and say, "Today might be tough, but I'm going to take at least one step toward making myself a better person than I was yesterday." Do this for a full fucking year and you won't even remember who you were.

The alternative is to wallow in your bullshit and piss and moan and wish things were different. "Only if you had her back your life would be perfect. IF only you had her back, your grades would be good. If only you had her back, you would work out and get the body you've always wanted." BULLSHIT!

Accept who you are and kill that weak mother fucker. Tell yourself you are sad about her, but that something has to die for something new to grow. I miss her but it had to happen for the new me to become a reality.

Step up hommie! It hurts. It hurts so goddamn bad! I know it does. But what you choose to do right now will determine who you are for the rest of your life. Step up to this challenge and take it head on like a fucking man.

There is no other option. Take the pain and push through it. The only way through hell is straight through it.