Wpis z mikrobloga

Dla tych co się ekscytują ocenami jakie Fallout 4 otrzymał w recenzjach mainstreamowych serwisów z grami odpowiadam:

jest to argument z rodzaju "TVN, Polsat i TVP mówią, że Korwin to oszołom, a Wipler to pijak więc to musi być prawda 1111111!!!!!"

Poczytajcie sobie te recenzje: http://www.gamecritics.com/mike-suskie/fallout-4-review
http://www.ibtimes.com/fallout-4-review-dangers-hype-video-2174132

Albo tę opinię:

I got lucky, and received my copy of Fallout 4 saturday. I started playing it right away and... really didn't like it.

I liked Fallout 3, but the fourth just didn't give me any feeling. I played it for about 10 hours and abandoned. I couldn't stand playing more when I was so bored.

The universe seems bland as hell. I didn't explore all the map, of course, but I saw nothing that stands out. No place gave me any incentive to explore it, and I didn't see anything special that I could remember.

The scenario starts nicely. Your character has a clear objective, something that should really motivates him/her. But after something like an hour, it's nearly forgotten. You're starting to do anything but what you should be doing. It's like that goal, that really important goal, was forgot by your character just as if it was "bring back some bread". I know open world games can't always give an impression of urgency, but there ought to be a middle ground...

I often felt lost. Most open world games give you a feeling of "I have so much to do, where do I start ?". Fallout 4 gave me a "I don't want to do anything of what I have to... or anything of what I could do".

Fights got ugly fast. With more than an enemy, I just found myself shooting blindly like a madman that just discovered a gun for the first time. I had to abuse the nstance system multiple times because fights were so messy that I wasn't able to end them without luring the enemies elsewhere.

The settlement system seems nice. I didn't have the occasion to experiment much with it (I created two houses and some infrastructure, but nothing more). But again, it stands out as something that I shouldn't be doing, because it goes against the goal of my character.

The PS4 version, which was the one I played (my computer being inaccessible for the time being), was terrible. The framerate is really poor, and I felt like watching a diaporama while I was fighting raiders in a factory.

I rarely felt so disapointed with a game. It's hard to put words on it. I'm just gonna say that I usually spend an entire day just playing when I get a new game, without any pause. For Fallout 4, I quit the game 3 times because I was bored, started another game, went to watch TV, and ended with a book, before decinding to sell it, because I didn't even want to start it again. And, because I usually never sell back my games (I like to keep them if I want to play them again), that's really something unusual for me.

Well, that was my 2 cents. Take that as face value (I played 10 hours), and don't hesitate to ask questions if you want.

Na nudną rozgrywkę narzekał też ten recenzent: http://www.ibtimes.com/fallout-4-review-dangers-hype-video-2174132

#gry #crpg #rpg #fallout #fallout4 #bethesda
  • Odpowiedz
@Bethesda_sucks: Ale wiesz, że na Wieśka 3 też dałoby radę znaleźć niepochlebne recenzje? Na wszystko się da. Większość jest póki co dobrych, więc sprawa nie jest przesądzona. Trzeba samemu zobaczyć.
  • Odpowiedz
@Khaine: Na metacritic mają dostęp tylko większe serwisy/redakcje (niektóre są małe, ale nie są to kompletne no-name'y) i najgorsza ocena jaką dostał Wiedźmin 3 to 75/100 (reszta to 80+). Fallout 4 już teraz ma jedną 70/100. Poczekaj parę miesięcy i takich 70- pojawi się więcej.
  • Odpowiedz
The scenario starts nicely. Your character has a clear objective, something that should really motivates him/her. But after something like an hour, it's nearly forgotten. You're starting to do anything but what you should be doing. It's like that goal, that really important goal, was forgot by your character just as if it was "bring back some bread". I know open world games can't always give an impression of urgency, but there
  • Odpowiedz
i najgorsza ocena jaką dostał Wiedźmin 3 to 75/100

@Bethesda_sucks: Od gamecritics.com, które ocenili Fallouta 4 na 70. Wychodzi na to, że Fallout 3 jest tylko trochę słabszy od Wiedźmina 3 xD
Strona, która ocenia Wieśka na 7,5/10 to nie jest wiarygodne źródło.
  • Odpowiedz
Dla tych co się ekscytują ocenami jakie Fallout 4 otrzymał w recenzjach mainstreamowych serwisów z grami odpowiadam:

jest to argument z rodzaju "TVN, Polsat i TVP mówią, że Korwin to oszołom, a Wipler to pijak więc to musi być prawda 1111111!!!!!"

@Bethesda_sucks: Widzę, że tak Ci się spodobało to w jaki sposób mi odpowiedziałeś w tym, że musiałeś wysłać te wyborną złotą myśl do szerszego grona odbiorców. Gnije z
  • Odpowiedz
@dxdiag: Dlaczego mnie wołasz jednocześnie #!$%@?ąc głupoty, jesteś kretynem? Ups przypadkiem odpowiedziałem na własne pytanie. #!$%@? mnie to kto wyprodukował wiedźmina.
  • Odpowiedz