Wpis z mikrobloga

GREETINGS, PAST EUROPEANS! I COME FROM THE YEAR 2038 TO DELIVER AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT THE SURVIVAL OF EUROPE!

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: In the year 2018, Israel plans to detonate a nuclear bomb on Warsaw that kills hundreds of thousands of people. The attack will be blamed on a coalition of various Muslim countries in Africa and Asia, with an excuse given that Poland supports western powers and due to its low security levels, it became the prime target. This will result in a world war that annihilates hundreds of millions of Europeans and Arabs alike, with nuclear attacks going off in various cities around the world including Vienna, Munich, Rome, Milan, Madrid, Athens, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Budapest, Tokyo, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tehran, Baghdad, Cairo, Istanbul, Singapore, and more (but not Tel Aviv or Jerusalem) including smaller cities and towns like Rostov-on-Don, Trieste, Aarhus, Bergen, etc. These additional attacks will start in 2021. The radioactive fallout will eventually kill the majority of Europe.

I am delivering this message to you to let you know that you do not have much time left to save your continent. Iran, Egypt, China, and Russia are controlled opposition. Their leaders, including Putin and Ahmadinejad, will be safe from the impending catastrophe that their nation's populace will suffer.

THIS IS A WAR THAT IS ALSO AN EXTERMINATIONIST CAMPAIGN! THIS IS MEANT TO BE THE START OF THE END.

I beseech you to take whatever precautions are necessary to avoid this upcoming disaster.

Sincerely,
James xxxxx

P.S. The United States ceases to be an entity shortly after the Warsaw attack due to an event I will not explain that happens as a reaction to a series of botched "false flag" attacks in NYC, DC, and LA that will be blamed on "right-wing extremists" with a "neo-fascist bent". Thanks to the internet, most people are aware of the shit going on behind the scenes. Awareness will continue to grow in the years ahead.

Also, there will not be a nuclear attack in North America despite pic related.

----------------------------------------------------------
I'M NOT JOKING. 2018 is a Jewish occult year, since it's the 70th anniversary of modern Israel

#nocnazmiana #takaprawda #mowiejakjest
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach