Wpis z mikrobloga

Ok miesiąc temu otrzymałem zepsutą ładowarkę do akumulatorków(jeden slot przekłamuje napięcie), zgłosiłem reklamację w GearBest. Ładowarka kosztowała ok 170zł (Opus BT-3100)

Dzisiaj otrzymałem informację

Dear Marcin,

Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing.

After carefully consulting our company policy, We are able to supply you three choice.

Please kindly check it in the local repair shop to see if it can be repaired and how much it would cost. We are willing to refund you some repair fee after you supply us the receipt of the repair fee.Please note that reparing fee cannot be excess of the 50% of the item price.

Hope to hear from you.

ja im odpisalem:

że koszt naprawy to 65zł(15 ekspertyza i 50 robocizna z czesciami bo nikt za darmo tego nie naprawi)

a oni mi dzisiaj odpisali:

Thanks for your message. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have try my best to apply the refund for you and it is 10USD, hope it is acceptable for you.

Besides, could you please offer the receipt of the repair fee to us, then we can solve this issue for you soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.. .

Jest to pierwsza rzecz zamówiona zagranicą.

Poradźcie co zrobić
#dhgate #aliexpress #gearbest
@M4rcin: @schreder: Ja z nimi walczę o zwrot kasy, bo #g1wh w ogóle do mnie nie dotarła.
Toi stwierdzili, że mogą mi oddać 80%, albo mogę dopłacić $15 i mogą wysłać ponownie.
2 tygodnie temu zgłosiłem w mBanku reklamację i czekam na chargeback.