Wpis z mikrobloga

@biohumus: 3. Determinizm a wolna wola - artykuł, który udowadnia, że pojęcie wolnej woli wymaga determinizmu:

http://www-usr.rider.edu/~baer/Ch16Baer.pdf

"But even if we could overturn determinism by saying we live in a universe determined not by natural laws but by chance, that doesn’t help us at all on the question of free will. If my behavior is the result of chance, I’m not in control; chance is (or because chance isn’t really an agent, one might simply say that nothing is in control—but, either way, it’s clear that I am not in control to the extent that events are “determined” by chance). If the thought that your behavior is the complex result of some combination of all the genetic and environmental influences that have touched you is disturbing and causes you to question free will, then it’s unlikely that the idea that your behavior is the result of purely chance events that are totally out of your control will provide any reassurance. We don’t want our lives to be a kind of cosmic game of craps, with control given over to the roll of the dice. To whatever extent randomness actually rules in the universe, it effectively excludes that much possibility of control by any of us. So a totally random, indeterminate universe is most definitely a universe without the possibility of free will, and we can be thankful that we do not live in such a universe. If we are to have free will, it wi