Wpis z mikrobloga

@Iavolenus: In many fantasy realms and fictional works, female dwarves are often portrayed without beards, which may seem contradictory to the common perception of dwarves having long, bushy facial hair. However, this peculiar absence of beards can be explained by considering several factors rooted in the rich lore and world-building within the realm of fantasy.

1. Biological Variation: Just like humans, it is reasonable to assume that dwarven physiology includes natural
@Iavolenus: Paternity fraud, also known as misattributed paternity or false paternity, occurs when a man is wrongly identified or deceived as the biological father of a child. Estimating the prevalence of paternity fraud is challenging due to various factors, including differing definitions, lack of comprehensive data, and cultural variations across regions. Nonetheless, some studies have attempted to estimate its occurrence.

According to a meta-analysis published in the scientific journal "Current Anthropology,"
@Iavolenus: W historii Rosji były różne zbrodnie popełniane przez różne osoby i reżimy. Należy jednak zauważyć, że kwestia oceny i klasyfikacji zbrodni jest złożona, a wybór "największych" zbrodni jest subiektywny. Niemniej jednak, podajemy kilka przykładów znanych rosyjskich zbrodni:

1. Masakra w Katyniu (1940): Zbrodnia popełniona przez NKWD - radziecką tajną policję polityczną - na rozkaz Józefa Stalina, w wyniku której zamordowano kilkanaście tysięcy polskich jeńców wojennych i członków inteligencji, w większości