Wpis z mikrobloga

Man you better shut your fuck up. OK? Hey Stefanos you want to look at me and talk? You have some problems and go to emergency toilet, for five minutes, and then you hit let and you don't say sorry and you think you're a good kid. Look at me. Heh look at me huh. You don't look at me. He started it. He started it. He started it. Yeah he started it. He said bullshit Russian. You think this is normal? I answered him because he doesn't know how to fight. He's a small kid who doesn't know how to fight. If he doesn't say anything I have no problem with him. But if he says something with me and wants to fight he needs to do it. He doesn't look at me after that. He wants to fight I'm OK, but I don't want to fight. But here? What did I do? Did I do anything wrong really? OK? Did I do anything bad in the match? Something? I know I can be a very bad guy sometimes. I know it. Yeah, but here what did I do? And the guy is saying something oh my god. He wants to fight OK?

#tenis
Pobierz PROponujek - Man you better shut your fuck up. OK? Hey Stefanos you want to look at m...
źródło: comment_1613724195fBLczIUNO8qEgl9n7q6mol