Wpis z mikrobloga

Wyciekło przemówienie Elona Muska w sprawie nowych kierunków innowacji:

Ladies and gentlemen, today I want to talk to you about farting.

Now, I know what you might be thinking. "Elon, why are you talking about something so mundane and trivial?" But I assure you, my friends, there is nothing mundane or trivial about farting.

Farting, like many things in life, is a process. It's a process of taking in food, breaking it down, and expelling the byproduct. And just like in any process, there is always room for innovation and improvement.

Think about it, for centuries, we've been content with just letting our farts out into the world, not giving a second thought to the potential of harnessing that energy. But what if I told you that we could use that energy to power our homes, our cars, even our cities?

That's right, my friends. I'm talking about creating a sustainable, renewable source of energy, all from the power of fart. And I know, it may sound crazy, but I assure you, it's not.

We've already made strides in this field, with companies developing ways to convert methane, a primary component of farts, into usable energy. But this is just the beginning.

Imagine a future where we no longer have to rely on fossil fuels, where our very own bodily processes can power our world. That's the future I'm working towards, and I hope you'll join me in this revolutionary journey.

So, the next time you let out a fart, don't be embarrassed or ashamed. Embrace it, and think about the possibilities it holds. Together, we can change the world, one fart at a time. Thank you.

#chatgpt #heheszki #elonmusk #gownowpis