Wpis z mikrobloga

29 grudnia 2022
Piąty Dzień oktawy Narodzenia Pańskiego

(Łk 2,22-35)
Gdy upłynęły dni Ich oczyszczenia według Prawa Mojżeszowego, Rodzice przynieśli Jezusa do Jerozolimy, aby Go przedstawić Panu. Tak bowiem jest napisane w Prawie Pańskim: „Każde pierworodne dziecko płci męskiej będzie poświęcone Panu”. Mieli również złożyć w ofierze parę synogarlic albo dwa młode gołębie, zgodnie z przepisem Prawa Pańskiego. A żył w Jerozolimie człowiek, imieniem Symeon. Był to człowiek prawy i pobożny, wyczekiwał pociechy Izraela, a Duch Święty spoczywał na nim. Jemu Duch Święty objawił, że nie ujrzy śmierci, aż zobaczy Mesjasza Pańskiego. Za natchnieniem więc Ducha przyszedł do świątyni. A gdy Rodzice wnosili Dzieciątko Jezus, aby postąpić z Nim według zwyczaju Prawa, on wziął Je w objęcia, błogosławił Boga i mówił: „Teraz, o Władco, pozwól odejść słudze Twemu w pokoju, według Twojego słowa. Bo moje oczy ujrzały Twoje zbawienie, któreś przygotował wobec wszystkich narodów: światło na oświecenie pogan i chwałę ludu Twego, Izraela”. A Jego ojciec i Matka dziwili się temu, co o Nim mówiono. Symeon zaś błogosławił Ich i rzekł do Maryi, Matki Jego: „Oto Ten przeznaczony jest na upadek i na powstanie wielu w Izraelu i na znak, któremu sprzeciwiać się będą. A Twoją duszę miecz przeniknie, aby na jaw wyszły zamysły serc wielu”.

Luke 2:22-35
When the days were completed for their purification according to the law of Moses, the parents of Jesus took him up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord, just as it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that opens the womb shall be consecrated to the Lord, and to offer the sacrifice of a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons, in accordance with the dictate in the law of the Lord. Now there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon. This man was righteous and devout, awaiting the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he should not see death before he had seen the Christ of the Lord. He came in the Spirit into the temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus to perform the custom of the law in regard to him, he took him into his arms and blessed God, saying: “Lord, now let your servant go in peace; your word has been fulfilled: my own eyes have seen the salvation which you prepared in the sight of every people, a light to reveal you to the nations and the glory of your people Israel.” The child’s father and mother were amazed at what was said about him; and Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, “Behold, this child is destined or the fall and rise of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be contradicted (and you yourself a sword will pierce) so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.”

#ewangelianadzis
InsaneMaiden - 29 grudnia 2022
Piąty Dzień oktawy Narodzenia Pańskiego 

(Łk 2,22-...