Wpis z mikrobloga

Według Ukraińców Arsenal złożył dzisiaj pierwszą oficjalną ofertę transferową za Mudryka. Źródła bliskie ukraińskiemu klubowi na które powołuje się Ihor Tsyganyk mają twierdzić, że jest to oferta godna i akceptowalna, uwzględnia kwotę bazową plus zmienne. Szachtar się jeszcze nie ustosunkował do propozycji, ale Mudryk próbuje w social mediach naciskać na klub

The feeling is that there will be conclusion with Felix in the first week of January. Mendes has intensified talks with United and Arsenal in recent weeks and would welcome an agreement with United. Arteta believes Felix could be the right player to raise the level.

~Matteo Moretto, dziennikarz bliski Atletico, pracujący dla Relevo "hiszpańskiego The Athletic"

i exclusive od The Telegraph:

Chelsea are looking at a deal for Atletico Madrid Joao Felix on an initial loan to bolster Graham Potter’s attack for the second half of the season. Atletico are now open to loaning Felix till the end of the season.

The PL is the most likely destination for Joao Felix. Jorge Mendes has been in discussions with Arsenal and United. PSG are not negotiating to sign him and he is not in their list for January. Atleti want more than €100m. Many clubs are waiting for them to change their conditions.

~Fabrizio Romano

Tielemans:

The most likely to be in demand will be Tielemans. Interest from Arsenal remains, although they were put off by LCFC’s asking price in the last window. With Tielemans’ contract winding down that valuation will have to reduce dramatically

informacje meczowe:

William Saliba & Oleksandr Zinchenko are both with the Arsenal squad, however, there was no sign of Takehiro Tomiyasu

#arsenal
Pobierz Pustulka - Według Ukraińców Arsenal złożył dzisiaj pierwszą oficjalną ofertę transfer...
źródło: comment_16720800452E3dfIhqu2vTIGZ6ioCfLc.jpg
@MarekAntoniusz: Też wątpię transfer czy nawet wypożyczenie Felixa, które miałoby kosztować aż 18 mln € za 6 miesięcy.

Saka/Nelson---Odegaard/Fabio----Xhaka/Smith Rowe---Martinelli/Mudryk
------------------------------Jesus/Nketiah/Martinelli

ciężko byłoby tutaj przy Felixie zadowolić minutami jego i Smith Rowe. Nawet jak Jesus będzie pauzował do marca, to Portugalczyk raczej nie zaakceptuje rotacji i wejść z ławki później.

Od Fabrizio Romano:

Arsenal have now submitted a bid to sign Mykhaylo Mudryk. Understand it’s €40m plus €20m add-ons. Shakhtar want