Wpis z mikrobloga

22 grudnia 2022
Czwartek IV tygodnia adwentu

(Łk 1, 46-56)
W owym czasie Maryja rzekła: "Wielbi dusza moja Pana i raduje się duch mój w Bogu, zbawicielu moim. Bo wejrzał na uniżenie swojej Służebnicy.Oto bowiem odtąd błogosławić mnie będą wszystkie pokolenia, gdyż wielkie rzeczy uczynił mi Wszechmocny, a Jego imię jest święte. Jego miłosierdzie z pokolenia na pokolenie nad tymi, którzy się Go boją. Okazał moc swego ramienia, rozproszył pyszniących się zamysłami serc swoich. Strącił władców z tronu, a wywyższył pokornych. Głodnych nasycił dobrami, a bogatych z niczym odprawił. Ujął się za swoim sługą, Izraelem, pomny na swe miłosierdzie. Jak obiecał naszym ojcom, Abrahamowi i jego potomstwu na wieki". Maryja pozostała u Elżbiety około trzech miesięcy; potem wróciła do domu.

Luke 1:46-56
Mary said: ‘My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit exults in God my saviour; because he has looked upon his lowly handmaid. Yes, from this day forward all generations will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done great things for me. Holy is his name, and his mercy reaches from age to age for those who fear him. He has shown the power of his arm, he has routed the proud of heart. He has pulled down princes from their thrones and exalted the lowly. The hungry he has filled with good things, the rich sent empty away. He has come to the help of Israel his servant, mindful of his mercy – according to the promise he made to our ancestors – of his mercy to Abraham and to his descendants for ever.’ Mary stayed with Elizabeth about three months and then went back home.

#ewangelianadzis