Wpis z mikrobloga

mireczki z #uk #anglia #londyn i może #uber

W nocy z soboty na niedziele spotkała mnie taka sytuacja:
(opis pochodzi z policyjnego raportu - Ściana tekstu)

This statement is in relation to a COMMON ASSAULT of me by two females, and CRIMINAL DAMAGE of my glasses in my vehicle TOYOTA COROLLA ESTATE, INDEX LO69UJL, BLACK at approximately 0311 HRS on SUNDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2022 on PARK ROAD, SUNBURY-ON-THAMES, SURREY near the junction of HANWORTH ROAD. On the same date I was driving with UBER and picked up two female passengers on KINGSLEY ROAD, HOUNSLOW WEST at approximately 0253 HRS with a destination of WOKING. SURREY. At 0311 HRS on the same date I pulled into a driveway to a commercial site on PARK ROAD, due to the female passengers shouting so loud I was not able to safely drive the vehicle in heavy fog and the passenger in the rear of the vehicle had began touching me. I explained that I was ending the trip due to my safety and they became aggressive and threatening, shouting at me and the female in the rear of the vehicle then began pouncing me on the left hand side of my face causing immediate pain and forcing the lens out of my glasses. The passenger in the rear of t the vehicle I describe as a white female approximately 19 years old wearing pink, the female in the front seat I describe as a white female aged approximately 19 years old wearing a black top with black medium length hair. I saw the females for approximately 30 minutes, at their closest they were within touching distance, this was in night with heavy fog but inside my vehicle and as they attacked me I opened my door putting my interior light on, I could not see the female in the back well due to driving the vehicle and seats obstructing my vision of her, they are not known to me, the lady on the rear spoke with a specific manner I would expect after seeing a dentist, i have given this statement approximately 15 minutes after the incident. This incident was captured on an internal camera, which I exhibit as DK/ 01 and a photograph of my glases I exhibit as DK/02

w związku z tym chciałem zapytać czy ktoś miał już podobną sytuację z COMMON ASSAULT oraz czy ktoś próbował wyciągąć kasę z "Criminal Injuries Compensation" za wszelką pomoc z góry dziękuję.