Wpis z mikrobloga

czytam sobie mały druczek z #upc aka #virgin media żeby zobaczyć dlaczego mi kolejne 5€ chcą zabrać a tam:

Section 12: Use of Virtual Private Network (VPN)

As stated above, the Virgin Media Services are for residential use only and we do not support the use of VPN. If we find you are using VPN we may instruct you to stop using it and you must comply with this request. This is in order to prevent problems with our network and other Internet users.

Serio VPN jest zabroniony?
To z domu pracować nie wolno..?

rofl:

We may, at our discretion, run manual or automatic systems to determine your compliance with our User Policy (e.g. scanning for “open mail relays”). You are deemed to have granted permission for this limited intrusion onto your network or machine.

i kwintesencja

Section 8: Management of Network

The Services are provided on a best efforts basis and we cannot guarantee minimum bandwidth delivered to the customer and we cannot guarantee that all data traffic can be transported complete and without delay.

Virgin Media reserves the right to take whatever actions may be necessary to manage its network for the greatest benefit of the greatest number of subscribers. To this end, Virgin Media reserves the right to restrict access to the Services and or to impose data traffic restrictions at its discretion (1) in order to implement new facilities, (2) to allow for data retrieval, and/or (3) to maintain service levels.

You expressly accept that any such actions on the part of Virgin Media may affect the performance of the Service.

#irlandia
https://www.virginmedia.ie/terms/usage-policy.html
@rzet: Masz opcję dla biznesu z VPN i gwarantowaną prędkość.
Który dostawca internetu gwarantuje Ci prędkości dla domowych użytkowników?

Z powodu podwyżki możesz rozwiązać umowę lub wynegocjować lepszą cenę. Mi się udało wyrwać 6 miesięcy za 50% i 6 miesięcy 100%
@norbw74: o to chodzi ze mi nie trzeba więcej niż moje 60mbps i 40 €

To śmieszne jest ze pisza po 200 czy 300 mbps ale nie gwarantują niczego.

VPN i skanowanie twoich portów tez smierdzi mi inwigilacją. Nie tak chamskie jak zuckenberg chciał w Indiach zrobić ale akcje nie fajne.