Wpis z mikrobloga

Homofobiczna analiza danych, a błędy Regnerusa (ENG) - Czyli jak katolobby bez wiedzy o rodzinach i przeszłości dzieci, kolejny raz straszy homomałżeństwami i popełnia podobne błędy.

Ciekawostka. Sam Regnerus zauważa, że inna analiza tych samych danych dochodzi do całkiem innych wniosków.

Regnerus notes that another analysis of the same NHIS data found “that children in same-sex families are quite similar to children in married couple families,” but he argues that what matters is “how scholars present and interpret the data.” He proceeds to admit that one of the ways to make children “appear to fare fine (if not better)” with same-sex parents is to control for factors like relationship instability and residential instability. Indeed, the only way that he got his negative results was to not control for the fact that most of the children in his study experienced relationship instability before one of their parents entered a same-sex relationship.

#neuropa #homoseksualizm #homofobia
@GangrenaM: nie jest winą badających, że tak trudno o odpowiednią próbkę homomałżeństw. Przynajmniej "homofoby" próbują cokolwiek na ten temat zbadać, natomiast homolobby jedynie gardłuje o równości małżeństw i sieje propagandę